Sunday, November 06, 2005

Thanks for the invitation!!

Hello fellow parents of Peace Corps Volunteer Group 75!

I am Sebastian Stewart and Marques' father. Similar to Ellen, Joshua's Mom, I live in a suburb of St. Paul, MN. I am looking forward to our communications with each other and about about our chldren and their experiences. Of course, I have already obtained interesting tidbits of info from Marques' blog. Like all of you, I have been blessed with a great child who has manufactured and implemented his dream to be a part of the Peace Corps. and is now expanding his horizons through that experience.

Marques has enjoyed giving back to his communities since he was in grade school. He has demonstrated a particular interest in working with youngsters and teen-agers. I could tell you more, but you probably don't have the time it would take for me extoll all of his virtues!! Needless to say, all of our kids have a thread (or threads) running through them of many commonalities.

I have no new, or what I would term valuable, info to share at this time. So, I'll sign off.

Sebastian Stewart

1 Comments:

At 7:20 PM, Blogger Ellen J. Smith said...

Sebastian

We need to meet for coffee or something. I come to St. Paul, pretty much daily, for work. My home number is 952-448-504 and my cell phone is 952-250-1420. I hope to hear from you!!!

Kind Regards,
Ellen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home